Yoga Camping Trip with a touch of luxury. Open to both sexes, multilevel practitioners and complete beginners. Reap the benefits of doing yoga outdoors in this rustic wonderland, relax by the cool flowing river and sample organic vegetarian food at one of Malaysia’s best kept secret locations.
Date of Retreat: 22 – 23 October, 2011 (Sat – Sun)
Venue: Tanah Aina, Pahang
This 2D/1N Into The Wild Yoga Retreat Package includes the following:
- 1 night accommodation (pitched tent provided with bed, towel & bath essentials)
- 3 asana practice sessions
- 1 nasal cleansing session (own neti pot provided)
- 4 organic vegetarian meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 tea, 1 dinner)
- guided walk to waterfalls with plunging pool
- use of activity pavilion (carrom, pool table, table tennis, karaoke)
Early Bird Special (pay in full by 8 October, 2011): RM450
*RM200 non-refundable deposit to book a spot.
For bookings or further information, please contact Hui at email@example.com, call 012-224 2118 OR visit Hui’s website